Home About Me My Classroom Blogs I Love Freebies Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest BlogLovin Image Map

Monday, July 7, 2014

I'm still here!

Every time I've looked at my computer lately, I get a guilty feeling in my stomach, because I WANT to keep up with my blog - but summer days are getting away from me and I'm just not keeping up with it.  I WILL be better about it - I just haven't gotten into a summer rhythm yet (despite being out for almost a month!)  My family is moving this weekend, so hopefully once my life is sorted out and unpacked I can figure out a better routine.  

I hope you all had wonderful 4ths!  We went away, and had an awesome family lobster bake.  My little guy crawled around with his first lobster, and then spent most of dinner gnawing on an ear of corn (with the occasional bite of lobster).  As for me, I didn't get to see any fireworks (such a bummer because the 4th is my FAVORITE holiday of the year!) but I still had such fun with my family and friends. 

Those of you heading to Vegas, have a BLAST!  Keep us updated through Instagram so we can all live vicariously through you!  I hope to join  you all next year! I hope to be back soon, with something more substantial to say!  Maybe even with a project to share!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment