Home About Me My Classroom Blogs I Love Freebies Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest BlogLovin Image Map

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Vacation Blues... and a New Unit!

I always get a little bit of vacation blues on the last day of vacation.  It happens on Sundays sometimes too.  As much as I love my job and my students, I miss my little guy when I'm not with him! So today I'm focusing on having a great, fun filled day with my family... but of course I had to put the finishing touches on a new probability activity I was working on first!


A couple weeks ago, I bought my first MacBook.  We've had a Mac desktop for a few years, but I've never really used it for more than Facebook/email/photo downloading.  I LOVE my MacBook, but it's been a learning curve for me - figuring out the difference between the Powerpoint toolbars on the Mac vs the PC has taken me a little while.  Yesterday I played around with it some more, and this probability activity is the first one I've started and finished on my Mac.  And it turned out pretty well I think.  We'll be working on probability pretty soon once school starts back up, so I'm glad I got it finished.  

If you want to check it out, here's the link!


Ok I'm off now to hang out with my family.  Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment