I use Young Living Essential oils in my cooking and in my life because I love how they're pure and therapeutic grade. If you're interested in making this recipe (or any of the others I'll be posting as I continue to experiment with them in the kitchen), contact me here (firstname.lastname@example.org), and I can help you get your own!
PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
1 stick of butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 can pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 package chocolate chips
1 drop Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
1 drop Nutmeg Essential oil
1. Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixer. Add the pumpkin, egg, and vanilla.
2. In another bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. Add the essential oils to the creamed butter and sugar mixture.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients.
5. Once all mixed together, add in the bag of chocolate chips and allow to mix for another minute or so.
6. Scoop into muffin tins, and bake at 350* for 15 minutes. I used mini muffin tins (better for little hands!), and I cooked them for 15 minutes. If you use larger muffin tins, you may need longer... check after 15 minutes to see!